It'll take players around 60 hours to reach the top level ranking in Crysis 2's multiplayer, according to a new video from EA, which also details enhancements unlocked as players level-up.
The upgrades seen in the video are:
- Stealth Enhance - a faster transition in and out of stealth mode
- Visor Enhance - highlights enemies in your weapons scopes, similar to Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
- Tracker - highlights the footsteps of rival players
- Cloak Tracker - reveals where nearby players enter Stealth mode
More details were given about unlockable modules. "There are more than 20 modules available in the game and each one opens up new tactical possibilities in the battlefield."
Four of the armour modules were illustrated.
- Air Stomp - perform a powerful downward attack while in the air
- Threat Tracer - highlights incoming bullet paths
- Detonation Delay - delays the detonation of nearby enemy grenades
- Rapid Fire - faster fire rate on primary weapon
Crysis 2 launches February 22nd in North America and February 25th in Europe on 360, PS3 and PC.
Watch the video now.